LHS Governor Mission Statement
To work as a cohesive unit acting as a Critical Friend in providing professional guidance and assistance to the school so that every child, whatever their background or their circumstances, has the support they need to:
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
We will endeavour to:
- Receive first year pupils as children and provide them with an education so that they can leave school as young adults, well prepared for their next stage in life.
- Maintain and uphold the School Ethos of Respect, Learn and Grow Together.
- Assist the school in maintaining and upholding British Values.
In so doing, enable the School to become the School of Choice by realising continuing improvement in:
- Progress and Attainment
- Involvement with the community
Mrs J. Beckford
Chair of Governors